The artistic choices are made by Philippe Petit, who has been supporting left field music since the 80’s (animating radio programs, editing ‘zines + releasing through his labels Pandemonium Rdz. and BiP_HOp).
Feeling lucky to release on several international labels he likes to be introduced as a « Musical-Travel-Agent » and has been performing all over Europe, Russia, Poland, Canada, USA, Mexico, Australia & Asia…
Philippe studies Composition & Electroacoustic music at the CNRR Conservatory of Marseille where he is specialising in multi-channelled diffusion (Acousmatic spatialisation) and Modular Synthesis.
Founder, administrator & artistic director of Modular-Station.
Video director and editor specialised on live music shows for the french television he learned classical piano quite young and started buying gear in the 80’s. He discovered modular synthesiser in 2016 and became totally addicted to it.
Eurorack was a starting point, he dived into DIY and circuit designs. Meeting Serge Tcherepnin and discovering the Serge system has been a trigger and a revolution for his way of thinking and making music.
Under the alias PRFRK he likes to think outside the box.
Guillaume Amen a.k.a Idées Chauves has been active as a professional illustrator and graphic designer since 1999. His passion for music leads him to create lots of printed materials for musicians. He designed our logo and artworks for our collections completing I.T.A.T.I.O.M.
Cédric LH, aka CLH, aka L3DLP a creative hacker who helped create the platform and worked on designing its first 30 sessions.
Bas Mantel is designing our Reciprocess series… See his page please:
Join us on Instagram & Bandcamp:
Our FB group where we share music on a daily basis:
To keep our virus spreading Modulisme is relayed thru the following alleys:
- The great webzine FreQ from UK has offered to relay our platform. Meaning that whenever we have a session released their chief editor Richard Fontenoy will also feature a variation online…
- Tuesday: 8 PM on L’EKO des Garrigues FM that emits all over Montpellier and suburbs.
- Wednesdays in the evening CAMP emitting all over the U.K.
- Sundays at 9PM on JET FM which emits all over Nantes and its suburbs.
- On Friday 11.30pm (repeated Thursday 8am) Resonance FM out of London.
- On Friday at Midnight via College Radio Campus Grenoble, all over Grenoble and suburbs.
- Saturday at Noon thru Radio Panik, 105,4 in Bruxelles
- Once a month Icarus FM is featuring a session via his program on Urgent.fm in Gent, Belgium
- On Sundays our radio show at 6 PM + Everyday from 6 to 7 PM extracts of each session thru Modular-Station.
Furthermore Modulisme and Modular-Station have associated since I am deeply involved with the radio and both our structures work in the same direction: promoting Modular Synthesis ! Doing so we complete each other even further and benefit from each other’s contacts and infrastructure. Together we’ll build a larger network.
2021 will be the year since we ❤ Modular!